Live news from ABBC
- As rail fares rise on Sunday, we find the ways passengers can keep journeys as cheap as possible.
- Singapore paid taxpayer dollars to lock in Swift's shows – causing some bad blood in the region.
- Boeing, under pressure over its manufacturing, is in takeover talks for Spirit Aerosystems.
- Towns outside of big cities have seen some of the biggest rent rises as tenants choose comfort.
- An economy in recession and high borrowing costs mean there will not be a bumper election giveaway.